Fiber Optics Service Agreement
THIS DOCUMENT IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT AND DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURSUANT TO WHICH
OZARKSGO, LLC, (“OzarksGo”) WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO ITS FIBER OPTIC NETWORK, AND CERTAIN EQUIPMENT
RELATED TO SUCH ACCESS. BY SIGNING THIS FIBER OPTICS SERVICE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”), YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE
FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. AGREEMENT OzarksGo provides access to its fiber optic network (the “Service”) for purposes of one or more services: internet
service, telephone service, and television service (separately or together, “Level of Service”), as they may exist from time to time, to
a qualifying individual or entity who pays a monthly service fee to subscribe to the Service (“Subscriber”).
This Agreement is between you (Subscriber) and OzarksGo. This Agreement consists of the specific terms and conditions below,
the specific terms of Subscriber’s billing plan for the Level of Service which Subscriber subscribes, and OzarksGo’s Global Terms
and Conditions (“GTC”) and Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), both of which may be revised from time to time by OzarksGo, and are
available through OzarksGo’s web site (www.ozarkgo.net/terms) and are incorporated herein. All references to “Agreement” herein
include OzarksGo’s Fiber Optic Service Agreement, the GTC and AUP. SUBSCRIBER SHOULD REVIEW THE GTC AND AUP BEFORE
SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT.
2. MINIMUM LEVEL OF SERVICE Subscriber shall purchase a Level of Service with a minimum price of $49.95 per month.
3. MINIMUM TERM The term of this Agreement shall be for 12 months, commencing on the date of installation of Service. Thereafter,
the term shall automatically renew on a month-to-month basis at OzarksGo’s then current monthly pricing and fees.
4. EQUIPMENT Other than the equipment provided to Subscriber by OzarksGo for use with the Service, Subscriber must provide,
and is responsible for, all equipment, devices, and software necessary to receive the Service.
5. BILLING OzarksGo will bill Subscriber monthly for all charges associated with the Service. Payment in full is due no later than the
due date indicated on the bill. Subscriber is responsible for paying any taxes, surcharges, fees and assessments imposed from time
to time in connection with the Service.
6. CANCELLATION Subscriber may cancel Service at any time. If Subscriber cancels Service at any time during the initial twelve
month period, an early cancellation fee, equal to the remainder of the 12 month term multiplied by $49.95, will apply.
7. TERMINATION OzarksGo may, without prior notice, discontinue or terminate Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, if
OzarksGo, in its sole discretion, believes Subscriber has violated this Agreement.
8. ELECTRICAL POWER The Service requires electrical power from Subscriber’s premises to operate, which Subscriber is
responsible for providing.
* An agreement must be provided for each eligible account.