Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
What is it?
A program designated by the Federal Communications Commission to help low-income households pay for broadband service and internet connected devices. The benefit provides a discount of up to $30 per month for eligible households and up to $75 per month for eligible households on qualifying Tribal lands. The ACP program has replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit. Emergency Broadband Benefit recipients fully enrolled as of December 31, 2021 will automatically continue to receive their current monthly benefit until March 1, 2022. You can learn more about the program transition and steps you may need to take to stay enrolled after March 1, by visiting https://www.fcc.gov/broadbandbenefit
Who can get it?
An eligible household must meet at least one of the following criteria: https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/
- Has an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Participates in certain government assistance programs: SNAP, WIC, SSI, Medicaid or other programs
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch or Breakfast Program
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- If you or your child or dependent already receives a Lifeline benefit
What do you get?
If your household is eligible, you can receive:
- Up to $30 per month discount on your internet service
- Up to $75 per month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands https://acpbenefit.org/do-i-qualify/enhanced-tribal-benefit/
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet or desktop computer(with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
The Affordable Connectivity Program is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
Apply Now with Two Steps
To enroll, go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application.
Contact OzarksGo with your National Verifier application ID to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact OzarksGo to select a service plan.
For more information, see the Affordable Connectivity Program Consumer FAQ.