Type of Information Collected
As a routine part of its operation, OzarksGo collects the following categories of information:
Personally identifiable information (“PII”). PII includes your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, age, social security number, account number, credit card number, user IDs, passwords, and other information as provided to us by a subscriber or user of our services.
Non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”). Non-PII includes IP addresses, bandwidth use, system and connection performance, browser type and history, internet resources requests, and files downloaded. OzarksGo may use “cookies” to collect information about your internet usage. A “cookie” is a small computer file that is placed on a user’s computer by us or a vendor that allows us or the vendor to collect information about your website visits and manage your preferences accordingly. Most web browsers allow a user to exercise some control over cookie usage.
By interacting with, subscribing to, or using OzarksGo’s services and/or AppOzarksGo requires and collects certain information. OzarksGo collects, and processes information provided directly by subscribers when they install the App and register for an account to use the App. Specifically, this information includes:
- Subscriber’s name, email address, location, phone number.
- Browser information and session cookies related to your access and use of the App.
- Data insights OzarksGo attains based on correlation and analytics of your information collected in providing the App, which may be used in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats or to obtain trend analytics, to provide the App; and
- Use of the above-described collected information in aggregated and dis-aggregated formats to enhance our current App or to provide App features.
How OzarksGo Uses the Information
- Provide you with the App as described in the Agreement.
- Implement, improve and/or enhance the App, including to make future releases available to you.
- Enforce OzarksGo rights arising from the Agreement between you and OzarksGo; and
- Fulfill any other purpose authorized by you and reasonably required for the App.
OzarksGo uses PII and Non-PII (collectively, “information”) in a defined and responsible manner, in order for us to provide its operations and improve the services provided to its subscribers. Internally, OzarksGo restricts use of information to employees who need it in order to perform their business functions.
Except as stated herein, it is our general policy to not to disclose information to others outside of OzarksGo and its affiliates without the subscriber’s consent.
OzarksGo may share information with third parties connected to OzarksGo for purposes of providing OzarksGo’s services to the public. We may compile information in aggregate form and use such data to improve system operations, efficiency, and overall customer service.
In cases of fraud, unauthorized use, abuse, or other violations of criminal law, OzarksGo may use and share information to the fullest extent allowed by law. Use and sharing of information may also be made when appropriate to protect OzarksGo’s legal rights.
OzarksGo maintains information with reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative, physical and cyber safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure.
Questions About Information Collected
Any questions about the accuracy, or disputes relating to access, of PII or Non-PII should be directed to OzarksGo, PO Box 1368, Fayetteville, AR 72702, or 479-684-4900, or email us.
Changes in Policy
From time to time, as applicable law and the subject service provided by OzarksGo changes, this policy may be modified.